July 06, 2008

Time, time, time, ... is on my side, ... yes it is!

Yes, 2 seconds, just long enough for me to jump inside my old Victorian Grandfather Clock. Funny thing this, it's a timepiece which tavels through time, well time, space, other dimensions kind of thing. Lot of them about actually, you'd be suprised. In the old days, my good old days, we used to use an oil lamp which served the same purpose. Had to get rid of it eventually, you know how it is, you put on a few pounds and it's a bitch to get in and out of!

So yea I jumped into the clock and before you know it I'm whizzing across the universe with Old Cthulhu chasing after. 40 long years on the run, now I know what you're thinking, "How do I know I was gone for 40 years when I had no normal referance, such as the sun going around the earth to record the passage of time?" Have you not been paying attention?
... I was in a BIG BLOODY CLOCK!!!

No comments: