July 06, 2008

Cthulhu & Co.

In another time and space, ha, would you believe this, Cthulhu and Co. had ...
ACTUALLY TAKEN OVER THE WORLD!
The Stars - HAD ACTUALLY BEEN RIGHT!
and for once, no detective, reporter or inquisitive milkman had turned up with a well rehearsed quote (*see footnote) from the Necronomican to throw a spanner in the works.

And I gazed upon Cthulhu as He played with - OK, I mean eat (the equivalent of) the London Eye. Dagon was doing the backstroke up the river Thames. Celebrating, The King in Yellow was on the piss again (hence the name) and beside him Yog-Sothoth was just a complete mess. Well when Nyarlathotep's Avatar saw them, well let me tell you, that one has a nasty tongue at times!!

I took some photo's of a Minion watching over the city and grabbed a handful of the new currency. It seems strange to an old Arab like myself but when the Old Ones took over the world, I assumed it would be mass destruction, huge loss of lives, endless tormented slavery and constant human sacrifices. Instead these Evil Gods, in this dimension at least, well went for Capitalism! They moved into the City, changed the currency and monopolised big corporate business. So far I've seen Mythos Beer, Cthulhu Cola, Fhtagn-Dazs Ice Scream, Cthocolate Bars and a Cock-A-Cthulhu-Do Bargain Bucket (hate to think what's in that one)!
Where's my clock, time to move on again.







(*footnote ; and yes believe me, yes you do need to rehearse it. Have you ever tried to pronounce those words? *Ygnaiih! Y'bthnk ..h'ehye-n'grkdl'lh ..Ia..Ia..Ia. Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl* If you could pull your tongue out and wrap it around you ankles, you might just stand a chance!)

No comments: